Ideas for finding public domain text [First edition]
Note: The original was a wiki post and the information may have already been updated.
It's a simple list of ideas. If you have a good idea, please write it down.
List of ideas
Before you open Twitter (or after you post it), will you share your words with everyone?
- Link collection
- List of deceased authors / copyright expired works
- Can we extract authors and works from authority files such as VIAF?
- Blogger (Writer)
- Today, everyone is a blogger! You can also contact your favorites.
- Submission site
- CC Licenses? (If the community has adopted this, there should be a CC0.)
- Maybe there should be a standard for how CC0 works are presented on the submission site or the web as a whole.
- It can be a video, radio (podcast) or script.
- Social networking service
- Search engine
- Extracting CC0 and public domain works?
- Create my own
- Social networking services, email, bulletin boards, forums and chat logs. (Edit any private information.)
- Are you a creator?
- Can you donate some of your work? Just one line!
- You can also publish in CC0: CC0 waiver tool
- Whether you're a programmer, painter, musician, juggler, or just a reader, you've written something, right?
- The best part is that the text is definitely in the public domain! No one is going to sue themselves.
- The wiki can be edited when the Discourse trust level is Member or higher. Otherwise, please share your ideas in a reply.
- If you know of a detailed way to find them, please let us know! Write it on this wiki, or in your reply, or link to it.